Wisconsin Dells, WI (WDL)
Known as the "Waterpark Capital of the World," Wisconsin Dells offers everything from heart-pounding excitement to stunning natural beauty.
100 LaCrosse Street
Intersection of Superior and La Crosse Streets
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Annual Station Ridership (FY 2018): 13,631
- Facility Ownership: City of Wisconsin Dells
- Parking Lot Ownership: Canadian Pacific Railway Company/Soo Line Railroad
- Platform Ownership: Canadian Pacific Railway Company/Soo Line Railroad
- Track Ownership: Canadian Pacific Railway Company/Soo Line Railroad
For information about Amtrak fares and schedules, please call 1-800-USA-RAIL (1-800-872-7245)
The tan brick depot with a gabled roof and round-arch windows opened in 1989 to replace a facility that was damaged beyond repair seven years earlier during a freight derailment. Inspired by late 19th century station designs, the current structure was largely built through volunteer labor. Fundraising, including the sale of a railroad-themed lithograph, helped defray associated construction costs.
With more than 80 attractions, Wisconsin Dells offers everything from heart-pounding excitement to stunning natural beauty, like a theme park nestled in a nature preserve. The station is in a downtown shopping district lined with quaint fudge shops to world-class spas with luxurious product lines.
Amtrak does not provide ticketing or baggage services at this station, which is served by two daily trains.
- Quik-Trak kiosks not available
- No ticket sales office
- Amtrak Express shipping not available
- No checked baggage service
- No checked baggage storage
- Bike boxes not available
- No baggage carts
- Ski bags not available
- Bag storage not available
- Shipping boxes not available
- No baggage assistance
- No restrooms
- No accessible ticket office
- No accessible waiting room
- No accessible water fountain
- No high platform
- No wheelchair
- No wheelchair lift