Exton, PA (EXT)
Folklore says the city may have been named after an “x” on a map denoting the interchange of US 30 and Route 100. The intermodal center serves Amtrak, SEPTA commuter rail and bus lines.
Annual Station Ridership (FY 2019): 146,447
- Facility Ownership: Amtrak
- Parking Lot Ownership: Amtrak
- Platform Ownership: Amtrak
- Track Ownership: Amtrak
For information about Amtrak fares and schedules, please call 1-800-USA-RAIL (1-800-872-7245).
The stop in Exton is a shelter on a platform. This station serves Amtrak, SEPTA commuter rail and bus and a local transit bus company.
Folklore tells us that the city may have been named after an “x” on a map denoting the interchange of US 30 and Route 100.
Amtrak does not provide ticketing or baggage services at this station, which is served by an average of 23 daily trains.
Amtrak’s Keystone Service is financed in part through funds made available by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Transportation.
Station Building (with waiting room)
- Quik-Trak kiosks not available
- No ticket sales office
- Amtrak Express shipping not available
- No checked baggage service
- No checked baggage storage
- Bike boxes not available
- No baggage carts
- Ski bags not available
- Bag storage not available
- Shipping boxes not available
- No baggage assistance
- Same-day parking is available; fees may apply
- Overnight parking is available; fees may apply
- Accessible platform
- No restrooms
- No accessible ticket office
- No accessible waiting room
- No accessible water fountain
- Accessible same-day parking is available; fees may apply
- Accessible overnight parking is available; fees may apply
- High platform
- No wheelchair
- No wheelchair lift
|Mon||04:30 am - 12:30 pm|
|Tue||04:30 am - 12:30 pm|
|Wed||04:30 am - 12:30 pm|
|Thu||04:30 am - 12:30 pm|
|Fri||04:30 am - 12:30 pm|