Wenatchee, WA (WEN)
Wenatchee sits in the center of a famed apple-growing region. Since 1920 it has hosted the annual Washington State Apple Blossom Festival, which includes a carnival and parade.
1 Kittitas Street at South Columbia Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Annual Station Ridership (FY 2017): 15,099
- Facility Ownership: BNSF Railway
- Parking Lot Ownership: LINK Transit
- Platform Ownership: BNSF Railway
- Track Ownership: BNSF Railway
For information about Amtrak fares and schedules, please call 1-800-USA-RAIL (1-800-872-7245).
The community sits at the confluence of the Wenatchee and Columbia rivers, and is also at the center of a large apple-growing region. The Amtrak station consists of a platform with a shelter located one block east of Link Transit’s Columbia Station, where travelers can connect to numerous local, regional and intercity bus routes. Completed in 1997, Columbia Station also includes commercial and office space.
Amtrak does not provide ticketing or baggage services at this facility, which is served daily by two trains.
Platform with Shelter
- Quik-Trak kiosks not available
- No ticket sales office
- Amtrak Express shipping not available
- No checked baggage service
- No checked baggage storage
- Bike boxes not available
- No baggage carts
- Ski bags not available
- Bag storage not available
- Shipping boxes not available
- No baggage assistance
- Dedicated accessible parking available
- Parking available
- 5 short-term parking spaces
- 5 long-term parking spaces