Tomah, WI (TOH)
Built by the Chicago, Milwaukee and St. Paul Railroad in the early 20th century, the depot follows a design typical of the period. Today, the Tomah area is home to a large Amish population.
North Superior Avenue and Washington Street
Tomah, WI 54660
Annual Station Ridership (FY 2017): 13,792
- Facility Ownership: Canadian Pacific Railway - SOO Line Railroad Company
- Parking Lot Ownership: Canadian Pacific Railway - SOO Line Railroad Company
- Platform Ownership: Canadian Pacific Railway - SOO Line Railroad Company
- Track Ownership: Canadian Pacific Railway - SOO Line Railroad Company
For information about Amtrak fares and schedules, please call 1-800-USA-RAIL (1-800-872-7245).
The Tomah station is a wooden structure built by the Chicago, Milwaukee and St. Paul Railroad (Milwaukee Road) in the early 1900s and is very typical of depot design of that period. In 2011, depot-owner Canadian Pacific Railway installed a new roof and also painted the building; the next year, a paved, ADA-compliant parking lot was added for passengers.
There is a large Amish population around Tomah; therefore, it is not uncommon to see a horse and buggy parked outside the depot waiting for the arrival of the Empire Builder.
Amtrak does not provide ticketing or baggage services at Tomah, which is served daily by two trains. A caretaker opens and closes the waiting room.
Station Building (with waiting room)
- Quik-Trak kiosks not available
- No ticket sales office
- Amtrak Express shipping not available
- No checked baggage service
- No checked baggage storage
- Bike boxes not available
- No baggage carts
- Ski bags not available
- Bag storage not available
- Shipping boxes not available
- No baggage assistance
- Dedicated accessible parking available
- Parking available
- Yes short-term parking spaces
- 30 long-term parking spaces
|Mon||09:30 am - 07:00 pm|
|Tue||09:30 am - 07:00 pm|
|Wed||09:30 am - 07:00 pm|
|Thu||09:30 am - 07:00 pm|
|Fri||09:30 am - 07:00 pm|
|Sat||09:30 am - 07:00 pm|
|Sun||09:30 am - 07:00 pm|