Roseville, CA (RSV)
Opened in 1995, the intermodal center draws inspiration from classic Southern Pacific Railroad standard depots. In addition to a passenger waiting room, it includes commercial space.
201 Pacific Street
Roseville, CA 95678
Annual Station Ridership (FY 2017): 38,638
- Facility Ownership: City of Roseville
- Parking Lot Ownership: City of Roseville
- Platform Ownership: Union Pacific Railroad
- Track Ownership: Union Pacific Railroad
For information about Amtrak fares and schedules, please call 1-800-USA-RAIL (1-800-872-7245).
The current two-story, wood-framed Roseville Intermodal Center was constructed in 1995. This structure is an updated version of an original Southern Pacific Railroad standard station plan and is true to that design and layout except for modern updates of the electrical and plumbing systems. The first floor has a waiting area for Amtrak and intercity and local bus passengers, while a travel agency is located on the second floor.
Roseville was occupied by the Maidu Indian tribe until 1849 when it was settled as an agricultural community by disappointed gold seekers. In 1864, track was laid in Roseville in order to continue the western half of the transcontinental railroad. Eventually the town became a trading post for farmers from the region. The Southern Pacific freight yard was relocated here from Rocklin in 1908. The growth of the railroad brought more citizens and further development to the town. Subsequently, Roseville Yard grew to become the largest rail yard in California.
Amtrak does not provide ticketing or baggage services at this facility, which is served by four daily trains. The Capitol Corridor route is primarily financed and operated in partnership with the State of California. It is managed by the Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority (CCJPA), which partners with Amtrak, the Union Pacific Railroad, Caltrans and the communities comprising the CCJPA to continue development of a cost-effective, viable and safe intercity passenger rail service.
Platform with Shelter
- Quik-Trak kiosks
- Ticket sales office
- Accessible Restrooms
- Vending Machines
- Amtrak Express shipping not available
- No checked baggage service
- No checked baggage storage
- Bike boxes not available
- No baggage carts
- Ski bags not available
- Bag storage not available
- Shipping boxes not available
- No baggage assistance
- Same-day parking is available; fees may apply
- Overnight parking is available; fees may apply
- Accessible platform
- Accessible Restrooms
- Accessible ticket office
- Accessible waiting room
- Accessible water fountain
- Accessible same-day parking is available; fees may apply
- Accessible overnight parking is available; fees may apply
- No high platform
- No wheelchair
- Wheelchair lift available