Hastings, NE (HAS)
The city was founded in 1872 at the junction of two rail lines and was named for Colonel D. T. Hastings of the St. Joseph and Grand Island Railroad.
501 West First Street
Hastings, NE 68901
Annual Station Ridership (FY 2017): 5,214
- Facility Ownership: Midland Corporation
- Parking Lot Ownership: Midland Corporation
- Platform Ownership: BNSF Railway
- Track Ownership: BNSF Railway
For information about Amtrak fares and schedules, please call 1-800-USA-RAIL (1-800-872-7245).
This depot, designed by Thomas Rogers Kimball in the Spanish Colonial Revival style, was built in 1902. It was renovated in 1966, and the exterior and interior were again refurbished in 2000. In recognition of its historic significance to the community, the building was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978. Amtrak occupies part of the space and commercial tenants lease the remainder.
Hastings was founded in 1872 at the junction of the Burlington and Missouri River and the St. Joseph and Denver City railways. The city was named for Colonel D. T. Hastings of the St. Joseph and Grand Island Railroad. Hastings has the distinction of being the birthplace of Kool-Aid. The Central Hastings Historic District is comprised of 30 city blocks and contains over 300 buildings and the Alexander Park.
Amtrak does not provide ticketing or baggage services at this station, which is served by two daily trains.
Station Building (with waiting room)
- Quik-Trak kiosks not available
- No ticket sales office
- Accessible Restrooms
- Vending Machines
- Amtrak Express shipping not available
- No checked baggage service
- No checked baggage storage
- Bike boxes not available
- Baggage carts available
- Ski bags not available
- Bag storage not available
- Shipping boxes not available
- No baggage assistance
- Dedicated accessible parking available
- Parking available
- 3 short-term parking spaces
- 25 long-term parking spaces
|Mon||01:15 am - 03:30 am|
|Tue||01:15 am - 03:30 am|
|Wed||01:15 am - 03:30 am|
|Thu||01:15 am - 03:30 am|
|Fri||01:15 am - 03:30 am|
|Sat||01:15 am - 03:30 am|
|Sun||01:15 am - 03:30 am|