Columbus, WI (CBS)
Built of concrete in 1906 by the Chicago, Milwaukee and St. Paul Railroad - better known as the Milwaukee Road - the depot originally had separate waiting areas for men and women.
359 North Ludington Street
Columbus, WI 53925
Annual Station Ridership (2016): 14,005
- Facility Ownership: CMC Heartland Partners
- Parking Lot Ownership: CMC Heartland Partners
- Platform Ownership: Canadian Pacific Railway - SOO Line Railroad Company
- Track Ownership: Canadian Pacific Railway - SOO Line Railroad Company
- Empire Builder
For information about Amtrak fares and schedules, please call 1-800-USA-RAIL (1-800-872-7245).
The Columbus depot was built of rusticated concrete in 1906 by the Chicago, Milwaukee and St. Paul Railroad–better known as the Milwaukee Road. In keeping with early 20th century social norms, it originally had separate waiting areas for men and women. Benches in the facility have been in use since the days of the former Milwaukee Road, now the Canadian Pacific Railway. To celebrate the depot’s centennial, Canadian Pacific Railway refurbished the interior, installed new flooring, painted the restrooms and pressure washed the building.
Amtrak does not provide ticketing or baggage services at this station, which is served by two daily trains.
- 20 Short Term Parking Spaces
- 20 Long Term Parking Spaces
- Accessible Platform
- Accessible Waiting Room
- Checked Baggage
- Dedicated Parking
- Enclosed Waiting Area
- Ticket Office
- Wheelchair Lift